The Digital LCD Area Alarm system shall be an Amico Alert-3 series, complete with a five-year warranty.
The LCD alarm shall be microprocessor based with a 10″ [25.4 cm] screen and capable of monitoring up to 8 sensors. Sensors shall be mounted locally (in the rough-in box) by installing the copper pipe provided or mounted remotely. Sensors will be automated for gas specific detection.
Each sensor shall be gas specific and an error message shall be displayed for an incorrect connection.
Each specific gas service shall have a digital read-out comprising of 0-249 psi [0-1,717 kPa] for pressure and 0-30 inHg [-100-0 kPa] for vacuum. The digital read-out shall provide a continuous indication of each service being measured. A separate indicator shall be provided for each service indicating a green “NORMAL” and a red “HIGH” or “LOW” alarm condition.
If an alarm occurs, the green indicator will change to red and a continuous audible alarm will sound. Pushing the (mute button/ push to test button) will cancel the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
The default set-points shall be +/- 20% variation from normal condition. In the calibration mode High/Low set-points shall be adjustable by on board push buttons. To view the set points and audible alarm sound level, press and hold the mute button for twenty (20) seconds.
The box shall be fabricated from 18 gauge [1.3 mm] steel with a 3/8″ [9.53 mm] O.D. type “K” copper pipe for connection to the service line. The box mounting brackets shall be adjustable to accommodate for different wall thicknesses.
LCD Sensor operating pressure range:
Mid-Pressure: (0 psi to 99 psi) – OXY, AIR, N2O, CO2
High-Pressure: (0 psi to 249 psi) – NIT, IAR
Vacuum: (0 inHg to 30 inHg) – VAC, WAGD, AGSS
Input power to the Amico Alert-3 alarm is: 115-220 VAC, 50-60 HZ.
The Amico Alert-3 LCD Alarm is cETLus listed to UL standard 1069 and CSA standard C22.2 No. 205.
Amico products comply with NFPA 99 and CSA Z7396.1.
The Amico Alert-3 LCD Alarm complies with the following electromagnetic compatibility standards: FCC Part 15 Class A and ICES-003 Class A.
- LCD alarm panel incorporates the latest microprocessor based technology
- Smallest 8 gas alarm in the industry
- Auto detecting gas sensors
- Digital sensors can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing a #22 gauge stranded, shielded, twisted pair cable ONLY
- Sensors housed in a solid, tamper-proof enclosure to act as a barrier against any interference
- LCD brightness and volume is field adjustable
- LCD display readable in poor lighting conditions
- Self diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance
- Customizable screen text for displaying gas locations
- High / Low alarm set points for each gas are field adjustable
- Gas specific sensor with DISS nut and nipple