The Pressure Switch for the medical gas alarm system incorporates a U.L. Listed single pole double throw snap‐action micro switch. The pressure switch is prewired with six color coded leads. Normally open or normally closed circuitry is field selected to be compatible with the medical gas alarm design. Electrical rating will be 10 amps at 120-volt AC.
The pressure switch is tested at 150 psi with an adjustable range of .5 to 80 psi and has external calibration dials with tamper‐proof cover. Factory settings are 40 psi and 60 psi for pressure gases.
The switch enclosure has a Nema 4 watertight housing with mounting bracket, 1/4” FNPT bottom inlet gas service line connection, and 3/4” FNPT top inlet conduit.
• Removable copper diaphragm capsule
• Instrument quality snap-action switch
• Normally open or normally closed contacts
• Nema 4 water-tight housing with mounting brackets
• Pressure switches for normal 50 psig systems
• Pressure gauge with 2″ dial
• DISS gas specific nut, nipple and demand check