Bovie A2350-V Surgi-Center PRO Veterinary Electosurgical Generator
The Bovie A2350-V Surgi-Center PRO Veterinary Electosurgical Generator is the premier electrosurgery unit from Bovie for Animal Health procedures. This unit is intended for cutting, coagulation, ablation of a variety of tissues. The Bovie 2350-V is suitable for general procedures, tumor removals, and gingivectomy procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room. The Bovie 2350-V was engineered with the technology and safety of more expensive electrosurgical units but economically priced for animal health practice.
- The Bovie A2350-V Surgi-Center PRO Veterinary Electosurgical Generator offers more electrosurgery modalities than lower watt models including four (4) blend settings, allowing Veterinarians to deliver safe and precise energy applications during more complex surgical procedures.
- Dual monopolar ports can be activated simultaneously in fulguration to control bleeding or treat superficial tissue. The dual ports can also be utilized separately in different modes.
- The Cut II specialized laparoscopic mode is engineered with a lower voltage than competitive units reducing the risk of alternate site burns and increasing patient safety during minimally invasive procedures.
- Bovie FDFS technology measures tissue impedance 5,000,000 times a second and adjusts output 5,000 times a second for consistent energy delivery in a variety of tissues.
- Bipolar features are activated using a separate dedicated foot control maintaining sterility during the procedure.
- 10 presets for quick and easy setup.
|MONOPOLAR||WATTS||VPEAK MAX VOLTAGE||CREST FACTOR (TYPICAL)||FREQUENCY (KHZ)|
|Cut I||200||1000V||1.7 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Cut II?||200||750V||1.7 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (1)||200||1320V||1.8 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (2)||200||1475V||2.0 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (3)||200||1650V||2.2 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (4)||200||1870V||2.4 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Pinpoint Coagulation||120||1800V||3.1 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Spray Coagulation||120||4000V||6.0 – 20%||350 to 450 kHz|
|Gentle Coagulation||120||450V||1.6 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|BIPOLAR||WATTS||VPEAK MAX VOLTAGE||CREST FACTOR (TYPICAL)||FREQUENCY (KHZ)|
|Macro Bipolar||80||600V||1.5 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Micro Bipolar||80||500V||1.5 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
|Standard Bipolar||50||250V||1.5 – 20%||490 kHz – 4.9 kHz|
Audible/Visible Output Meter:
Contact Monitoring Systems
10 ohms or less over entire
operating range (10C to 40C)
Isolated RF Output
Monopolar HP Ports:
Dual Activation Tone Alert:
Connector Ports/Power Switch:
<9.07 kg (<20 lbs)
W 37.5 cm (14.75 in)
H 16.5 cm (6.5 in)
D 46 cm (18.1 in)
4 years, Additional Warranty Available