The unique modular design makes repair a breeze for any biomed or central supply department. The unit is made up of six (6) easy-to-replace modular components.
Unlike the normal plastic inlet and outlet connections on most units, the cast metal backplate connections are extremely durable, thereby saving unnecessary repair costs.
As a result of its modular design, the unit is 25-50% smaller than other suction regulators making it the product of choice for crowded wall and rail areas.
The case is made of strong plastic. It features a smooth surface with rounded corners making cleaning easy. The case also houses the gauge for extra protection.
The large control knob and easy-to-read settings make vacuum adjustments simple, even in emergency situations.
The Pediatric vacuum regulator is restricted to 170 mmHg (±10 mmHg) to prevent high vacuum situations and the gauge face is imprinted with the Precision Medical’s “Stork Symbol” to identify the unit for pediatric applications.
Gauge Reading: PM3000: 0-200 mmHg and “Max Vacuum” PM3000HV: 0-300 mmHg and “Max Vacuum”
- Analog: +/- 5% of MaxDigital/Analog: Digital Display +/- 1% of Full Scale,
- Analog Gauge: +/- 5% of Max 2 Modes: OFF / REG (Regulate)
- Maximum Vacuum: REG Mode @ Full Vacuum – 396 mmHg
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Dimensions: L: 3.7 in (9.4 cm) W: 2.8 in (7.1 cm) H: 5.2 in (13.2 cm)
- Hose Barb
- WARRANTY – 10 YEARS
- Precision Medical Vacuum Regulators Manual